Upcoming Live Webinar Schedule - Earn Interactive CEU
This CE webinar will look at the philosophy of both biologic dentistry, which seeks to offer patients the most biocompatible restorative materials, and biomimetic dentistry, a type of tooth-conserving dentistry that treats weak, fractured, and decayed teeth in a way that keeps them strong and sealed from bacterial invasion.
Upon completion of this CE webinar, attendees will be able to:
• Understand the differences behind stain removal and biofilm management.
• Comprehend the differences between first-generation air polishing devices and the newer powder streaming devices.
• Identify which air abrasive powders are best for stain removal, biofilm decontamination or both.
• Benefits of treating the dental implant population with aqueous powder streaming.
• Introduction to adjuncts that improve debridement for both the patient and clinician when practicing aqueous powder streaming.
• Implement a new process of dental hygiene care workflow.
Karyn Halpern, DMD, MS, will discuss the latest materials available in CAD/CAM and their different clinical applications. In this CE webinar, every attendee will learn how to create life-like, natural restorations with the new CAD/CAM materials and nano-technologies. No prerequisites are required for this CE webinar.
This live webinar is only in SPANISH
Al finalizar este webinar de CE, el estudiante podrá:
• Comprender por qué la bioactividad es la mejor herramienta para el cuidado preventivo y restaurador.
• Familiarizarse con materiales bioactivos restauradores.
• Adquierir consejos clínicos lograr eficiencia en el tiempo restaurando dientes con materi
Light-cured direct composite restorations account for a great deal of the production in many restorative dental practices. The use of bulk-fill light cured materials have helped improve efficiency. Careful attention must still be given in order to prevent errors that can ultimately compromise the longevity of these restorations. This CE webinar will explore material and technique choices with regard to light-cured bulk-fill resins and focus on specific practices to increase predictability for the practitioner and patient alike.
Discover how tens of thousands of dollars never get transferred from your practice management software to your checking account. Learn how lack of systems and accountability contribute to burying your treasure!
It is challenging for clinicians to keep abreast of the vast array of materials and equipment on the market. In this CE webinar, you will learn which products received high accolades in their particular product category as well as those products that have been identified for solving a particular clinical challenge.
In this CE webinar, we will review what Resin Modified Glass Ionomers (RMGIs) are and why they should always be part of the modern dentist armamentarium. When isolation is near impossible, nothing will help contribute to success more than our old friends, the RMGIs.
Current milling technologies and materials have made indirect restorations more accessible to the dental practitioner. With many choices available, clinicians must first decide if an indirect procedure is indicated, and if so, which material is best suited for a specific application. This CE webinar will review the indications for indirect milled restorations with a focus on milled nano-hybrid onlays and crowns.